9 feb 2011

(one of) The reason(s) why...








Michael Allen by Mariano Vivanco


The (obvious) reason why I am going to the gym is to have one day a body like this...??? this is bull&&%$it ... apart that it helps me to get rid off my stress (just momentary)... I have the opportunity to contemplate the evolution of the human body reaching almost the perfection... A few weeks ago I was surprised to discover that HE, Michael, was that hot guy that I was checking all the time (cheking on what kind of exercises he was doing and so on...) ... this is one good thing about London, that a great artist like Mariano has developed his carreer in the capital of UK... and asked one night to this londoner if he would like to model for him... thank u Mr Allen, thank u Mr Vivanco.

No hay comentarios:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin