30 ago 2012

House in the centre of Seville

My parents house, where I call home for now...



























I have never shared with you one of the things I feel more proud of... The house where I grew up. It is an ancient "patio de vecinos" (traditional secvillian communal house) that my dad restored and refurbished to became an unfamiliar house with four floors. Little by little, both my dad and my mum have decorated it with a balanced combination of modern and vintage pieces of furniture. Looking back and now visiting my parents house with perspective one can understand why I became an architect and designer... Who would not?

Nunca he compartido en el blog algo de lo que me siento muy orgulloso: la casa donde me crié. Un antiguo patio de vecinos Sevillano, reformado por mi padre hasta convertirlo en la vivienda Unifamiliar donde viví desde los 4 años. Poco a poco mis padres la han ido decorado con una combinación perfecta de muebles modernistas y antigüedades. No es de extrañar que uno terminara siendo arquitecto y diseñador... Y quien no?

No hay comentarios:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin