18 ene 2013

Graig Green

Autumn Winter 12

Water Miller Center collaboration


Autumn Winter 13


Autumn Winter 12

Craig Green for New Era

Spring Summer 13



This fashion designer graduated from Central Saint Martins has been spotted as one of the new talent your designers this year at London Men Fashion Week. He describes his signature as “Masculinity. I strongly believe in D.I.Y; I love using structure, finishing and materials in new ways. I’m always drawn to utilitarian feeling materials and how they can be used within my work.” 

One of the things that I always point as a fashion follower is how difficult is to innovate in Man fashion. Shaping mans figure in order to bring new trends or styles is in my opinion one of the hardest task as a fashion designer. Craig's opinion about this aspect is: “British menswear is one of the very few places that is open to suggestion and not scared of change, and this is why it continues to support young talents.”



What it is more he is ginger and you know I have a thing for red head boys.



Craig Green es un disenador graduado por la escuela de arte y diseno Central Saint Martins y que recientemente ha sido elegido como uno de los talentos a tener en cuenta en la London Men Fashion Week. Sin duda un personaje a tener en cuenta en el futuro de la moda y del diseno en general. 

No hay comentarios:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin