26 dic 2009

Male obsession number five











blue/green eyes

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I come here to talk
I hope you understand

That green eyes, yeah the spotlight, shines upon you
And how could, anybody, deny you

I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter, now I've met you
And honey you should know, that I could never go on without you

Green eyes

Honey you are the sea
Upon which I float
And I came here to talk
I think you should know

That green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who, tried to deny you must be out of their mind

Cause I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter, since I met you
Honey you should know, that I could never go on without you

Green eyes
Green eyes


2 comentarios:

DavidBorrallo dijo...

Me sé unos cuantos nombres de los que salen en esta lista, aunque el mejor es el último! ;)

Me encanta esta serie que has hecho, y me parece muy curioso que tus "male obsessions" sean cosas que tú no tienes (no me malinterpretes).

Viendo tus magníficas series puedo entender esa frase de "queremos de los demás lo que no podemos tener en nosotros mismos".

Un abrazote curro!

Q2xRo dijo...

exactamente amigo mío!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin